The ProRower H2O RX-750 is a water-resistance rower offered by H2O Fitness. A water-filled polycarbonate tank provides the same type of resistance that real rowers experience when rowing on open water. What the RX-750 offers is a rowing experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing. Continue reading our ProRower H2O RX-750 review to find out more about this rower’s features and performance.
Prorower H2O Rx-750 at a Glance
- Hydro-Power Drive System: Provides a smooth and relaxing rowing experience using the power of real water.
- Water Tank: A polycarbonate water tank is used as well as an internal paddle system to make you feel as if you’re actually rowing on water.
- Comfortable: Adjustable and pivoting footrests accommodate users of just about every shoe size. A comfortable and ergonomically designed handgrip makes rowing as natural and comfortable as possible.
- Easy Storage: The H2O RX-750 folds up for easy storage and measures 78in x 20in x 22in.
- Display Panel: The rower’s large display panel is easy to read and allows you to track distance, time, calories and more.
- Warranty: Lifetime for the rower’s frame; Three years for the rower’s seals and tanks; Two years for non-wearing and mechanical components.
Features and Performance
The RX-750 is a commercial-grade rower that’s ideal for any home or office and designed with serious rowers in mind. Its features include:
Hydro-Power Drive System
The ProRower H2O RX-750 is unique in the fact that it uses actual water resistance to provide you with an authentic rowing experience. A polycarbonate water tank holds the water and also features an internal paddle system.
The water inside of the tank adds resistance, and the intensity of the resistance is increased as you row faster. This eliminates the need to have to adjust a mechanical resistance system and disrupt your workout. With the Hydro-Power system in place, rowing on this machine feels smooth, natural and surprisingly relaxing. The sound of the water in the tank only adds to the authenticity of the experience.
Much like other rowers, the H2O RX-750 comes with a monitor that keeps track of your calories burned, strokes per minute, exercise time, distance and heart rate. This allows you to easily keep track of your progress and work towards your fitness goals.
Comfortable and Ergonomic
The ergonomic design of the rower’s handles allow for comfortable and natural movement as you row. The footrests are both adjustable and pivoting, so you can select a size and position that works best for you.
The machine’s maximum weight capacity is 350 pounds, so the entire family can make use of the rowing machine.
The RX-750 folds up for easy storage, and only measures 20 x 21 inches when stored upright. Once folded, you can easily store the rower in your closet or tuck it away in the corner of a room.
When unfolded, the rower measures 78in x 20in x 22in and weighs just 65 pounds.
- Uses water resistance for an authentic rowing experience.
- Rowing is smooth, natural and relaxing.
- Display panel allows you to keep track of your progress.
- Folds away for easy storage.
- With water resistance rowers, there is always a risk of the tank leaking.
The ProRower H2O RX-750 is an excellent water-resistance rower that will give you a real rowing experience. It’s solidly built, ergonomically designed and easy to use. If you’re looking for a mid-range rower that will give you an excellent full-body workout, the ProRower H2O RX-750 is the right choice.